ಕೃಷಿ ಜೀವನ /Krushi Jeevana
Krushi Jeevana- Planned for families to experience the beautiful village life for two days package
MHR foundation of India will organize Two Days Trip to experience farmer’s life, moto of this program is to reach millions of people to know the farming life and about the farmers cultivation.
A farm is an area which is devoted principally, a way of life for those who care about nature and appreciate its magnificence. MHR Foundation of India will support farmer’s future to express our love regarding nature and an opportunity for you to visit and work with farmer’s, you can experience wonderful family activity to educate your children in terms of cultivation. We ensure that you’re trip will be successful with the following activities.
- Two Days Package.
- Weekend environment trip
- Information regarding crop growing & Gardening
- Engaging with farmer in cultivation
- Experience healthy food with farmer
- Boarding Time : 9:30 Am & arrival Time : 6:00 pm
- Is there any particular time for visiting the farm?
yes, visitor must be in the farmer’s places between 9:00am – 11:00am
- Is that visitor has to pay money to farmer?
If he satisfied with the farmer service he can pay and it is not mandatory to pay money it is left to the visitor.
- Is there any facility provided to stay with the farmer?
Yes, accommodation is provided by the farmer
- Visitors do have an option to stay overnight at Farm?
No, it is not compulsory, it is left to the visitor
- Is there an option for visitor to choose their stay near by city?
yes, visitor can choose the place where he wants to stay.
For More Details: