ಹಬ್ಬದ ಭೋಜನ /Habbada Bhojana
Habbada Bhojana – festival food provided by farmer’s
You may not feel like every day, farming and festivals are starting up across the state, here farmer are providing festival and seasonal food which they have grown in their farm and that means, farmer’s cook themselves by making healthy food and presenting our Indian culture. Each and every festival brings with lot of joy, this kind of variety dishes will exclusively available in farmer’s place.
MHR Foundation of India will help you to visit farmers place and to know more about farming. We commit to make your day a little easier by visiting the farmer’s place will improve your knowledge about farmer’s and farming.
“Farmer’s will make your day by Visiting their peaceful life”.
- To know about farmer cultural food habits.
- To enjoy variety of seasonal foods.
- To Participate in Farmer Fest.
- To gain knowledge about natural farming.
- To help farmers in the form of donation directly either through MHR Foundation of India.
- Should a visitor inform the farmer that he is visiting the farm?
Yes, visitor should inform the farmer a day before.
- Whether the visitor can choose the food which they want?
No, visitor do not have choice, they have to accept the food given from farmer
- Is there any preferable time for the visitor?
No, if the visitor is planning for lunch he should ensure he/she will reach by 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
- Can visitor wear western outfits/dress?
Yes, but they should ensure the dresses should not embarrass the farmer.
For More Details: