ಹಸಿರು ಭೂಮಿ / Hasiru Bhoomi
Hasiru Bhoomi- Farm visit with the family for 1 day.
Greenery is a place to live, to be happy, to dream, to enter in contact with nature. A pleasant walk in the lush green farm in which we will make you familiar with our activities in farm, crops that we yield and more. Greenery of the farm can be felt and it gives immense pleasure by Visiting the farm. A way of life for those who care about Nature & appreciate it. A farm is an area which is devoted primarily to agricultural processes with the objective of producing food and other crops it is one of the basic facility in food production, take a break from your busy life and enjoy farming. Experience life on a farm and meet farmers for a new kind of experience and understand the meaning of farming.
- A long Nature Visit.
- To gain knowledge about agriculture.
- Be inspired by farming.
- Support the re-connection of communities with farming and food.
- To impart technical knowledge on cultivating vegetables.
- To build the confidence of first generation farmers/entrepreneurs through apt knowledge and exposure to real organic farming nuances and challenges.
- Visiting farmer’s place to experience simple life.
- Breakfast and lunch with farmer family.
- Interacting with farmer and visiting his farm.
- Nature visit under the guidance of farmer.
- Greet the farmer for visiting his farm and helping to gain knowledge.
Daily activity in the agriculture farm:
- Enjoying nature with cattle ride.
- Cattle Feeding.
- Agricultural education programs: How to plant basic plantation around your home like curry leaves, coriander leaves, alovera, few flowers, tomato and other vegetables.
- Lost yourself in the mid of nature.
- Helping farmer in cooking activities.
- Participating in village festivals to enjoy our culture.
- Will farmer provide breakfast and lunch?
Yes, farmer will provide lunch and breakfast to the visitor or visitor can also bring the food and share with the farmer.
- Is there any choice for the visitor for Breakfast?
No, visitor has to eat the food provided by farmer or they can also bring the food of their choice.
- Is it compulsory to pay money to the farmer for visiting his farm?
If he satisfied with the farmer service he can pay and it is not mandatory to pay money it is left to the visitor.
For More Details: