Group Farming is one such farming uniting the like-minded individuals to farm together.
- Identify the farmer facing difficult to farm on his entire farmland (Usually more than 5 Acres).
- Identify the like-minded individuals with/without the agriculture land willing to farm at the other farmer’s farmland.
- Bring together them to farm at one place.
- Farmer gets a supporting hand to farm on his entire farmland.
- Other Individuals gets a learning part of Farming along with Farmer.
- More the involvement, more is the easiness and hence the success in farming.
- Multi cropping and Responsibility Sharing.
Role of MHR Foundation of India:
- Identify the Farmer willing to join Group Farming.
- Identify the Individuals willing to join Group Farming.
- Set MoU among them to frame terms and conditions.
- Monitor regularly the operations of Group Farming.
Group Farming Batch 1:
No. of Participants: 4
Farmer Name: Sri Huchegowda
Participants Name: Sri Madhusudhan, Sri Vikram, Sri Lingaraju
No. of Acres: 10
Farmland Location: Tippagondanahalli, Magadi.
Crops Planted: Banana, Ginger, Mango, Papaya, Onion, Sapota
Farming Method: ZBNF
MOU Frames: Yes