ಜೇನುಗೂಡು / Jenu Goodu
Corporate Day Outing
In order to bring a change, a Corporate day out improves the way of encouraging the team members and boost up. Corporate farming is the term used to describe companies about agriculture farming or farming tour visit, to know about agricultural education. We organize a corporate day outing in and around Karnataka. This will refresh team member’s mind for them to collaborate with Farmers. In MHR Foundation of India we give freedom to select the most beautiful destination for your team and bring the waves within your team members. To take a temporary break from the hustle and bustle of the workday in order to genuinely enjoy each other’s company. Getting to know your team in an environment other than the office can work wonders for team morale & difficulties of Farmer’s. This takes the form of playing a silly game or attending a company happy hour, getting to know the people around you at work on a more personal level, this will make the office environment a much happier place.
- Refreshment to Employees.
- To gain knowledge on Agricultural Farming.
- Understanding the Team work & Team importance
- Employees are given the opportunity to mingle with team members from other departments while hierarchy titles are temporarily forgotten as everyone gets together to have a fun time.
- One of the best reasons to hold company outings is that it truly breaks down any day-to-day barriers that might be felt in the workplace.
School and College Day Outing
School and College Day Outing is the one day visit to the farm, farming is the awesome visit to various places in Karnataka with the lush and evergreen outlook, brings vibes of the nature and also evergreen views and scenery, the children can include several farming activities like gardening, dairy activities, field ploughing enjoy all the activities which get’s connected with Nature. The children will get to know about the farmer’s pain in farming & get to know the importance of FOOD. In this outing they will also learn more about the food farming and natural Environment.
In our country, Farm visit explores how food is grown, how animals are raised in an ideal way for city children to understand and connect with where their food comes from, by learning how farming works. Children experience the natural world in a new way and make a vital connection between the social ecological and economic importance of agriculture in their lives. This will help them to have practical knowledge on Farming.
- To Experience village Life style.
- To know about how to Plough the land, milking, Cultivation of crops.
- To know about their Farmer’s Food Culture.
- The importance of School farming includes giving students the chance to build closer bonds with their classmates, experience new environments and enjoy a day away from the classroom.
- To understand the Farmer’s Time Management.
NOTE: MHR Foundation of India will not take responsibility of expense towards Transportation.
For More Details: