One Day Workshop on Adapting Basic Principles of Natural Farming by Sri. Avinaash Tgs, an expert in Natural Farming.
Date : 14th April 2019, Sunday From 8 AM to 6 PM.
Language : Kannada
Speaker : Avinaash Tgs (Ulume Foundation)
Topics covered : land , water, Soil, farm Management in Natural Farming
Venue: MHR Foundation of India No.22/2, 1st Cross, 2 nd Floor,
Vigneswara Nagar, Sunkadakatte, Near Arunodaya English School,
Bangalore – 560091. Ph: 9900003891 , 9620775038
Limited Seats : 150 Members
Registration Fee : Rs. 350/- for (Including Break fast ,Lunch ,Tea )
Amount has to be Paid online by bank transfer to the account.
Bank Details :-
Account Name : MHR Foundation of India.
Bank & Branch : ANDHRA BANK ,BHARATH NAGAR
Account No : 232911100002041,
IFSC Code : ANDB0002329,
Organized by: MHR Foundation of India, Bangalore
Venue : Google Location Map: https://goo.gl/maps/f521HNdFdyS2
Program Details :-
1. Morning from 8 AM to 9 AM Registration and break fast.
2. Sharp 9 AM to 1 PM Training on Natural Farming.
3. Tea Break 11 Am to 11:15 AM.
4. Lunch Break 1 PM to 1:30 PM .
5. Sharp 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM Training on Natural Farming continues.
6. Tea Break 4 PM to 4:15 PM.
7. 5:30 PM to 6 PM vote of thanks.
8. Entry for registered members only .
9. Writing books and pen will be given by MHR Foundation of India.
1. We are not responsible for your belongings.
2. Participants are requested to maintain silence in the training hall.
3. Any suggestions or complaints has to be given in written format only.
4. Transport facility is not provided by MHR Foundation of India.
5. Mobile should be kept in silent mode during training.
6. Talking on mobile phone during training is not allowed.
7. Children below 10 years are not allowed.
Thank You All.
Team : MHR Foundation of India